|Tour Code: BLT002|
Meet and greet by Borneo Legend specialist. Transfer to visit The Atkinson Clock Tower which was built in memory the first District officer of Jesselton, Francis George Atkinson in 1905; The Signal Hill, being the highest point in the city to get a good view of Kota Kinabalu city; next to Tanjung Aru Beach for viewing of Sunset and after that proceed to dinner with cultural show performance.
|Rate per person (RM)||Malaysian||Non-Malaysian|
|02 - 04 Paxs|
|05 - 09 Paxs|
|10 - 14 Paxs|
|15 Paxs & Above|
- Transfer & tour on SIC basic, driver cum tour guide and related entrance fees.
- Air ticket, insurance, gratuities to tour guide and driver.
- The above tour departs from hotels within city areas, extra charge of RM25/guest will be imposed for outskirt hotel beyond 10Km radius.
- The above rate is valid till 31/12/2011 and subject to change without prior notice.
- Things to bring: Drinking water, umbrella or cap, camera and own expenses for purchase items during your visit, if available.